Hi folks, we have planned a series of webinars in April and May.
Webinars are free to attend. They are open to all schools subscribed to Digimap for Schools Â and anyone interested in learning more about the service.Â To join a webinar, you must register toÂ book your place.
To see more details on the webinar content and register, click the link after the webinar of interest to you.
Hope to see you there!
- Tuesday, April 25th, 4:15pm to 4:45pm.Â Getting Started with Digimap for Schools
- Wednesday, April 26th, 4:15pm to 4:45pm.Â Getting Started with Digimap for Schools (Ofsted 3&4 Schools)
- Tuesday, May 2nd, 4:15pm to 4:45pm. Using Annotations and Creating Land Use maps in Digimap for Schools
- Wednesday, May 10th, 4:15pm to 4:45pm.Â Using Digimap for Schools for Fieldwork
- Tuesday, May 16th, 4:15pm toÂ 4:45pm. Ideas for primary teaching with Digmap for Schools
If you have any questions about attending a webinar, or would like to suggest topics for future webinars, please comment below or get in touch with the Digimap for Schools Helpdesk â€“ firstname.lastname@example.org