Welcome to the “A Live Pulse…” Project Blog

Welcome to our website and blog for the “A Live Pulse”: YikYak for understanding teaching, learning and assessment at Edinburgh project.

We are a University of Edinburgh PTAS (Principal’s Teaching Award Scheme) project, running from September 2016 for one year. During that time we will be looking at Yik Yak and other anonymous and informal social media channels.

We will be blogging about our process, the challenges we face – and there will be a few of those working in such a dynamic space – and our emerging understanding of our data.

New posts will be posted soon but to find out more about the project take a look at our About page, leave a comment below, or contact the team.  You can follow tweets about the project with the hashtag #UoELivePulse.

FacebookTwitterLinkedInGoogle+Share

This entry was posted in Project Updates, PTAS, Yik Yak by Nicola Osborne. Bookmark the permalink.

About Nicola Osborne

I am Digital Education Manager and Service Manager at EDINA, a role I share with my colleague Lorna Campbell. I was previously Social Media Officer for EDINA working across all projects and services. I am interested in the opportunities within teaching and learning for film, video, sound and all forms of multimedia, as well as social media, crowdsourcing and related new technologies.