- MediaHub Mobile App (Android).
- More detailed usage statistics.
- COUNTER Multimedia reporting.
- HTML User guides /Â learning resources.
- Substantially revised and improved help and support section.
- Live Text Chat for support queries.
- Users can create and share their own Media Trails.
- Embedding video and audio content from MediaHub in web pages.
- Interoperability with reading list software.
- Plugins for VLEs including Moodle.
- Linking to related material in other online services.
- Simplifying the login process and adding institutional login URLs (â€œtargeted URLsâ€�) that direct users via the preferred log in mechanism, direct to media items.
- Users can contribute moving images and sound through an embedded YouTube.
- Refine Content-Development Strategy.
- Bulk uploading as well as existing uploading of individual images.
- Enhanced tool to upload images.
- MediaHub Mobile App (iOS â€“ for iPhone/iPad).
- Help and support resources updated.
- My MediaHub syncing enabled in order toÂ support bookmarking across devices.
- Filtering of Collections by â€˜attributeâ€™ e.g. exploring only Jisc-licensed content or only content that requires no login.
- Suggested formats for citing video, audio and images.
- Improved service resilience.
- Higher quality video.
- Advanced Search: Updated interface, including sort by proximity.
- Users can contribute content.
- Crowd-sourcing metadata.
- Zoom tool for images.
- Simpler classification of collection types.
- Advanced Search: time/date, people.
- My MediaHub: bookmarking, commenting, tagging.
- Explore by Place.
- Embedding of MediaHub search into your website.
- Explore Newsfilm.
- Explore by Learning Materials: now including Reviews.
- Interactive Guided Tour accessible via the Help page.
- New metadata and better display of data on Full Record Page.
- Improved Display of Brief Records Page.
- Personal preferences in My MediaHub.
- Combining and re-running previous searches in My MediaHub.
- â€œShow allâ€� similar and recently viewed items.
- Searches that match any one or more words.
- Help guides.
- Advanced Search: title/description, subject, media type, collection and collection type indexes.
- Most Popular: Items, searches.
- My MediaHub: search history, recently viewed items, marked items.
- Sharing and social networking via external services such as Twitter.
- Machine-to-machine interface: SRU and OAI-PMH.
- Explore by Subject.
- Explore by Collection.
- Explore by Time.