This is the first of our 2014 FIFA World Cup-inspired posts. We now know who is going through to the next round from Group B â€“ the Netherlands and Chile. Bad luck to Australia and Spain.
Here are some weird and wonderful Netherlands and Chile titles found in SUNCAT.
- Holland Pacquet Boat.
- Euro Holland food.
- Voices from Holland.
- EUROPEAN PLASTICS -HOLLAND-.
- Made in Holland.
- Feature films from Holland.
- Superb de Jager Holland bulbs.
- Holland exports. Foodstuffs and stimulants.
- Letts go to Holland.
- Express from Holland Being An Account of a Terrible and Bloody Fight.
- London May 6 1704 Sir Last Night Arrived a Holland Mail.
- Whitehall, July 16, 1695. This day came in the mail from Holland of Friday last, and brings the following advices.
- The Dutch Intelligencer, faithfully communicating the most impartiall Intelligence of the States of Holland and Admiral Vantrump; with the Affairs and Designs now on foot, both by Sea and Land, against the Parliament, Army and Commonwealth of England. 1 September-20 October, 1652.
- The Dutch intelligencer, : faithfully communicating the most impartiall intelligence of the States of Holland.
- DUTCH SPY.
- Dutch birding.
- The Dutch Boy quarterly.
- “Our” Yankee-Dutch.
- Chile arises.
- Chile fragrances.
- Cheese in Chile.
- Functional drinks in Chile.
- Let’s go. Chile.
- Chile lip make-up.
- Chilegram : news from Chile : an independent monthly periodical.
Watch out for our next FIFA World Cup-inspired post soon. For more football and World Cup country serials and other weird and wonderful take a look in SUNCAT.
Donâ€™t forget you can also re-live our (Serial) Match of the Day series.