This week (7 – 15 September 2013) celebrate British cheese. There are so many different types of cheeses made in the UK, and not all ones you would associate with this country, including Camembert, Mozzarella and Ricotta!
Enjoy the rest of British Cheese Week by taking a look at some weird and wonderful cheese serial titles.
- 2006 2011 World Outlook for Cottage Cheese Farmers Cheese Pot Cheese and Bakers Cheese That Have Been Creamed in Same Plant.
- Blue mould.
- British cheese directory.
- Butter and cheese journal.
- Cheese abstracts.
- Cheese connoisseur.
- Cheese enthusiast.
- The cheese-head.
- Cheese City courier.
- 2006-2011 World Outlook for Cheese Substitutes & Imitations.
- Cheese facts / National Cheese Institute.
- Cheese reporter.
- Cheese World.
- Cheesemakers’ journal.
- Kittens : Journal of the wine and cheese appreciation society of Greater London / Wine and cheese.
- The Kraftsman.
- Proceedings from the biennial Marschall International Cheese Conference.
- Processing methods for Hispanic-style cheeses with unique functional properties … annual report.
- Supermouse, the big cheese.
- The word on cheese culture.
For more titles with a cheese theme and other weird and wonderful titles take a look in SUNCAT.