- My favorite bullet.
- The paper nautilus.
- The poetry of surrender : by SubVerse writers.
- Poor old tired horse.
- The Records of love: or, Weekly amusements for the fair sex.
- Runnin’ on empty.
- School : from two sides of the desk.
- Slow dancer.
- Snow monkey.
- Spectacular diseases.
- Unmuzzled ox.
- Veer off.
- A wigman to wind the sun up.
- Brown sweater free poems.
- The female preceptor : containing essays, chiefly on the
duties of the female sex; with a variety of useful and polite literature,
poems, &c. :embellished with several beautiful engravings / conducted by a
- The good child’s reward: : containing a series of poems and
essays, on natural, moral, and religious subjects. To which is prefixed, An
affectionate address on the duties and obligations they owe to God and their
parents. / By Henry Sharpe Horsley. Illustrated by upwards of one hundred
- Kamikaze sheep : an anthology of poems and short stories.
- Litter : more poems from The Pig Press.
- Out from beneath the boot : poems.
- Brittle star.
- Crazy horse.
- Deliberately thirsty.
- Fine madness.
- Hot gun!
- A love gift for …
- Moodswing. (“A pocket broadsheet from the ’Grim’ North
delivering the goods whatever the emotional weather.”)
For more poetry titles and other weird and wonderful serials take a look in SUNCAT.