- The Amaranth. A Semi – Monthly Publication, Devoted to
Polite Literature, Science, Poetry and Amusement.
- Amethyst arsenic : poetry and art.
- Bad poetry quarterly.
- The comic almanack : an ephemeris in jest and ernest
containing merry tales, humourous poetry, quips, and
oddities / by Thackeray, Albert Smith, Gilbert à Beckett, the Brothers
Mayhew … ; illustrations by George Cruikshank and other artists.
- Full of Crow poetry.
- Half drunk muse.
- The illustrated ape : fiction, pictures, poetry, pop!.
- The long grass waving : poetry
and prose from members of the after school clubs at Ironville & Codnor Park
- Meat plough : the journal of trangressive poetry and art.
- Miscellanies over claret, or, the friends to the tavern, the
best friends to poetry being a collection of
poems, translations, etc. to be continued monthly from the Rose-Tavern without
- A narrow fellow : journal of poetry.
- Oddrot : the journal of funny bizarre and subversive poetry.
- Parody: poetry for the world as it really is.
- Poetry of my shoulders.
- Wheels : a vehicle for modern poetry.
- Averse to poetry.
- Beyond bones.
- Dark lady poetry.
- Literal latté.
- Hearse : a vehicle used to convey the dead.
- Mastodon dentist : a poetry magazine.
- Message from nowhere = Message de nulle part : collection of
poetry, drawings & criticism / edited by E.L.T. Mesens.
- Risk behaviour : poems from the Poetry business competition.
- Affection’s keepsake.
- The bitter oleander.
- Bo heem e um.
- Bright pink mosquito.
- Penny dreadful : tales and poems of fantastic terror.
- Random acts of writing.
Look out for our next instalment of weird and wonderful poetry titles later this month.