Here is the sixth and final post in the series of weird and wonderful football titles. Can you match the fanzine with the home nation?
- Two left feet.
- Que sera sera.
- The dragon has landed.
- Haggis supper.
- The Italian job.
- There’s a wee spot in Europe.
Here are some other football titles:
- My favourite shirt.
- Dial M for Merthyr.
- Five jam parts.
- The cage to the jungle.
- Tomato soup and lentils.
- Wonderful wedding venues in
England and Wales : from castles to football clubs.
- Off the ball.
- United front.
- Four Four Two: The Bobbing And
Weaving Football Magazine.
- Migrating Football Players,
Transfer Fees & Migration Controls.
- The Gladwish Land Sales ultimate
book of non-league players.
- Balls! : the alternative football
- Nothing to write home about : the
magazine of the London Clarets.
- Offensive line coaches handbook.
- Where’s the bar? : an alternative
guide to non-league football.
- The effects of television on
college football attendance. (Published 1950)
- The duffle.
- Football punk.
- When the ball moves : the Burnley
- One minute to go.
- League of their own : a guide to
the mid-Wilts youth and minor football league.
More information on these titles can be found by searching SUNCAT. Also take a look at SUNCAT for more football serials and other weird and wonderful titles.