We want your feedback!

Thank you to everyone who participated in Repository Fringe 2011!

We are currently uploading the presentations, sorting through the images, tidying up blog posts and generally organising the record of the event. Videos will be added soon along with links to your blog posts and tweets about the event so do keep an eye on the blog over the next week or so.

In the meantime we are very keen to know what you thought of Repository Fringe 2011.

If you attended the event in person

You will have had a feedback form in your pack. If you filled this in then you are wonderful and we have your feedback form already. If you didn’t fill this in (or forgot to return it to us) then please fill in our online survey.

If you attended the event online via streaming, live blogs, twitter etc.

Please fill in our online feedback form – we are particularly keen to hear what went well, what we could do better, and any other comments you may have on the experience of being an online participant.

Share

This entry was posted in Announcements, feedback, RFringe11, survey by Nicola Osborne. Bookmark the permalink.

About Nicola Osborne

I am Digital Education Manager and Service Manager at EDINA, a role I share with my colleague Lorna Campbell. I was previously Social Media Officer for EDINA working across all projects and services. I am interested in the opportunities within teaching and learning for film, video, sound and all forms of multimedia, as well as social media, crowdsourcing and related new technologies.